Établi en 1962

CID

Collège interaméricain de défense

ACCUEIL              SUR               PERSONNEL             ADMISSIONS                ACADÉMIQUES

The Inter-American Defense College (IADC), located on Fort Lesley J. McNair, was formally opened on 9 October 1962 when the Honorable Dean Rusk, then Secretary of State of the United States, presented the building and furnishings donated by the United States Government.

Academic Year 2016-2017

Collegium Newsletter

1st Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

2nd Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

3rd Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

4th Quarter

210 B Street Suite 1

Fort McNair Washington, DC 20319-5008

202.646.1337

Le Collège Interaméricain de Défense a obtenu la licence selon le Règlement pour les institutions qui octroient des diplômes du District de Columbia. Copyright © 2017 Collège Interaméricain de Défense