Established in 1962

HOME               ABOUT               STAFF              ADMISSIONS                ACADEMICS

IADC

Inter-American Defense College

The Inter-American Defense College (IADC), located on Fort Lesley J. McNair, was formally opened on 9 October 1962 when the Honorable Dean Rusk, then Secretary of State of the United States, presented the building and furnishings donated by the United States Government.

>

Mission

 

To prepare military, national police and civilian government officials from member and observer states of the OAS to assume senior strategic-level positions within their governments, through graduate and advanced-level academic programs in defense, security, and related disciplines focused on the hemisphere.

 

Vision

 

To be recognized as the premier academic institution in defense and security of the hemisphere.

210 B Street Suite 1

Fort McNair Washington, DC 20319-5008

202.646.1337

The Inter-American Defense College is licensed under the Degree Granting Institution Regulations of the District of Columbia.

Copyright © 2016 Inter-American Defense College