Establecido em 1962

INICIO              SOBRE              FUNCIONÁRIOS              ADMISSÕES                ACADÊMICOS

CID

Colégio Interamericano de Defesa

The Inter-American Defense College (IADC), located on Fort Lesley J. McNair, was formally opened on 9 October 1962 when the Honorable Dean Rusk, then Secretary of State of the United States, presented the building and furnishings donated by the United States Government.

Academic Year 2016-2017

Collegium Newsletter

1st Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

2nd Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

3rd Quarter

Collegium Newsletter

4th Quarter

210 B Street Suite 1

Fort McNair Washington, DC 20319-5008

202.646.1337

O Colégio Interamericano de Defesa é licenciado de acordo com as regras do Distrito de Colúmbia para a concessão de diplomas.

Copyright © 2017 Colégio Interamericano de Defesa.